- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
Wire and Spring
Wire comes in the following types and lengths:
- Hotwire 8005-A41 For use with the 8300-8700 Contour Foam Cutters and 5460 models with 48V power supply. 0.014″ (27 gauge, 0.35mm) round wire, 100′ (30.48m), 300′ (91.44m), & 500′ (152.4m) rolls or spools.
- Hotwire 4005-A41 For use with 5400 series Miter Cut, and 4025 Hand Wand Foam Cutters. 0.025″ (22 gauge, 0.63mm) round wire, 50′ (15.24m) roll.
- Rigid wire 8004 For use with all rigid wire cutters and CNC rigid wire attachments (2000 Internal Lathe, 3000 Automated Foam Shaper, 5300 Arch and Base Foam Cutter, 5500 Foam Baluster Cutter, HW-1000 Hot Knife for sculpting, and CNC Bowl, and Rigid Wire Attachment.) Available in 20′ (6.1m) and 50′ (15.24m) rolls.
- Blade BMR24 Shapeable wire for use on the HW-1000 Hot Knife with groove sled, this material is also used on other rigid wire cutting tools for larger profiles (such as the 3000 Automated Foam Shaper with large profiles, the CNC bowl cutter for large planters and large domed ceiling inserts, etc.). Available in 8″ (203.2mm) – (12 pack), 12″ (304.8mm) – (8 pack), 16″ (406.4mm) – (3 pack), and 24′ (roll)
Springs come in the following types:
- Spring 855136-12 2.5″ (63.5mm) long for use with the 8300, 8600 & 8700 (pack of 12).
- Spring 855140-6 Extra long 5″ (127mm) for use with the 8300, 8600 & 8700 for wires longer than 8′ (2.44m) or extreme taper cutting (pack of 6).
- Spring 545103-03 For use with the 5460 Miter Cut, 4025 Hand Wand (pack of 3).
- Spring 545104-03 For use with the 5460XL Miter Cut (pack of 3).
Wire for CNC and manual contour cutters, miter cutter, hand held wand, and hobby table.
Bendable rigid wire used for profiles on CNC rigid wire attachment, CNC bowl cutter, 8500 arch and base cutters, 3000 Shaper, 2000 Internal Lathe, and 5500 Baluster cutter.
Replacement springs for straight-wire cutters.