8300 CNC Contour Cutter
Cutting foam in a limited space? Trying to stretch your budget, but don’t want to compromise on quality? Need a feature-rich expanded polystyrene (EPS) CNC foam cutting machine that is portable? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the 8300 CNC is the right machine for you. This CNC foam cutter will produce amazing results for use in 3-D sign making, architectural foam, decorative precast concrete mold and model making, theming, set design, industrial prototyping, and more.
- quality of cut
- high cut speeds
- ease of use
The 8300 CNC offers the latest technology without breaking your budget.
Quality Dell computer and CAD/CAM software
Two days of training at your location
Cut tapered columns and cones, etc.
Cutting at 55″/min (140 cm/min) and rapid moves at 1,200″/min (3048 cm/min)
Hand Held Control Pendant
Our controller is leading the industry in functionality and ease of use
2 cutting wires
Two 8′-4″ (254 cm) long wires double production output
Adjustable wire length
Wire lengths between 2′ (61 cm) and 16′-4″ (498 cm) long
- Bar Code Job Scanner
- Designed to eliminate costly production errors and time spent searching through files
- For accurate turned foam cutting work
- Makes turned columns, belly columns, rope-twist columns, and other tall turned items
- Bowl Cutter
- For making bowls, planters, balusters, domed ceiling inserts and other turned items
- Rigid Wire Attachment
- For special turned pieces like the rope-twist columns
You can enjoy the benefits of the 8300 CNC with a low monthly payment. Click here for more information and a finance application.
|Dimensions||125 × 30 × 28 in|